Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lions, and Tigers and Bears Oh My


IMG_6857w, originally uploaded by thrivestyle.

There are a lot of people who dislike zoos and the ways the animals are kept and caged. And while I hate the thought of these animals not in their natural habitat I love the ability to head over to the Denver Zoo and experience these beautiful creatures "up close" and personal. The big talk that day (a week after the SF zoo tiger incident) was about whether the tiger could jump the moat or if the wall was too low. My experience has been that if you leave these amazing animals in peace viewing as you were meant to they don't even realize you are there. So please for the sake of everyone...behave!

5 comments:

Halcyon said...

Nice picture. I also agree with your thoughts on zoos.

Janet said...

What a beautiful creature!

TeamSplashi said...

That is great photo.

Troop 1309 said...

Wonderful photo!

Jen said...

Great shot! Wonderful composition.